I make and stream video games.
I’ve worked on a variety of titles like the critically acclaimed real-time strategy games series, Close Combat, first-person shooter, Section 8, and top-selling sports franchises, Madden NFL Football, NCAA Football, and NBA LIVE Basketball.
I’ve spent the past 23 years, combining my love of technology, video games, science fiction, and sports into video games for people to enjoy on their PCs, video game consoles, and mobile devices.
Currently, I’m the Senior Development Director for EA Mobile overseeing all sports mobile development for the EA Tiburon studio which includes Madden NFL 22 Mobile and NBA LIVE Mobile for iOS and Android.
I’m also global co-chair for EA Pride, Electronic Arts’ LGBTQ Employee Resource Group. EA Pride’s mission is to build an inclusive culture and safe environment where LGBTQ employees and our allies can thrive and be a leading force in driving inclusive experiences for employees and players within the gaming community.
I also stream action, adventure, and platform games on Twitch as JFriesTV. My goal is to build an inclusive, safe positive environment for everyone who watches and interacts on my stream.
Madden NFL 22 Mobile Release 6 went live on August 20th, 2021.
Touchdown in the latest season of Madden and put your All Star football team to the test in the Ultimate NFL experience: Madden NFL 22
Authentic NFL action awaits with the all-new Player Ranks and the return of Player Training!
Upgrade your lineup with a completely reimagined trade system that allows you to mix and match different types of players as you trade up. Quarterback, running back or wide receiver – build a roster that fits your style and reach a higher OVR than ever before.
Build the Ultimate Team as the GM and battle your way through the 2021 NFL season to the Ultimate goal- Super Bowl LVII. NFL Superstars and Legends are yours for the taking from top teams like the defending champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Download the Madden NFL mobile app now and face the fearless new generation of Madden.
MADDEN NFL 22 MOBILE FEATURES
AUTHENTIC NFL EXPERIENCE
- Journey through american football seasons and relive celebrated NFL history
- Pro football matchups against top NFL teams – compete for football fame!
- NFL Teams and players such as Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs bring real-world competition to mobile
- Sports games on mobile have never looked better with an all-new visual overhaul
- Across-the-game interface upgrades for a complete new NFL mobile app experience
- Football plays brought to life with console-quality graphics unlike any previous Madden game
RISE TO FAME
- Play football and train to earn points to reach a higher OVR than has ever been seen
- Unlock your player’s maximum potential with all-new player ranks!
- Complete sets and upgrade your NFL football team to climb to the top of the league
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM
- Football legends are made: Create and customize your own NFL character
- Draft fearless new rising stars and NFL Legends from an elite list of players
- General Manager gameplay allows for complete control of your NFL franchise team
- Football draft picks await – Assume the role of NFL GM and select your top choice
Release 6.1 went live on August 31st, 2021. It addressed some stability, UI and League issues. It also has some updates to our tutorial system.
NBA LIVE Mobile Release 24 went live June 8th, 2021. It fixed a League vs. League exploit and added various tools for our content creators so that they could make more engaging content. Choose your path to greatness and build your NBA super team.
- Find your daily events in the brand new LIVE Today map
- Participate in Limited Time Events and complete sets to earn the best players in the game
- Defeat your opponents as you progress through each Campaign to earn exclusive players, courts, and more
Release 24.1 went live July 26th, 2021. It fixed various stability issues.
To see a list of the games I’ve worked on visit my Games Page.